Monday, January 28, 2013

Absurdities in Doubts

lost in them
lost in mind
I mind.  do I? I do?
who is there?
kissing my brain schemes with telegraphic dreaming
feeding off a poisinous screening
feeling like I left all that was good in me behind
scum, lower than that, I feel like protozoa,
living a life, sequestered fate, choking my neck like a boa constrictor.

I miss you anger peeking out my pores and making me feel righteous,
I felt like a fool despite this, afterward, anyway

I miss you pain, so vulnerable I used to feel but now detached and repealed,
feel like a gang of zombies are my homies.
Bologna, who am I now??
The issuer of blatant doubt, can't follow my tummy now
can't move like a ruler now, moving like I am in knee deep in mud.

Absurdities in Doubts

No comments:

Post a Comment