Saturday, January 12, 2013

Inter"fear"ence

Interference on the fence,
where up is left and down is right,
end it... never the smoothest of flavors,
But my spicy nature leaves you breathless.
Out you step,
into my line,
Intertwining spirits on a spacial collide.
Kerosene my heart and light me on fire for the "umpteenth" time.
sweet surroundings your surrender, my nick of time thing.
Where I get you in my vibe, and you make me your king.

Undying endeavors together forever in a post script surrender.
Eyes that drill holes in my soul,
sending me flying to the heavens.
You are the everything I wanted
you are the everyone forever.

Grab a hold of me, and set me down peacefully
these bullets all that we are you see
that we fly in tandem and seek
warm blood to feed our need for eternity.
forever being only three seconds in certainty, but
reality is only as we see, so together we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment